After signing up, Pindify Providers can begin publishing content on their homepage we call the “Portfolio.” Whether it’s music, text, photos, or videos, the Portfolio is where Pindify Providers publish all their creative content. Depending on the membership you select at sign up, you can additional content using Pages. This allows you to publish content in genres, industries, or brands using additional Pages that can be linked to your Portfolio. In order to publish content and begin earning, you will need to set up your profile and publish your first card. Click here to see membership plan.
Set up Your Profile
After signing up, Pindify Providers can begin publishing content on their homepage called the “Portfolio.” Whether it’s music, text, photos, or video, or audio, the Portfolio is where Pindify Providers publish all their creative content. Depending on the membership you selected, you can publish content for various projects using additional Pages linked to your main Portfolio.
Set up your profile:
1. In the menu at the top of your Portfolio, select the avatar icon to open the dropdown menu. Select your name or title of your Portfolio or the Page and select the gear icon to “Edit.”
2. Underneath the image you provided, fill out the information below in the “about me” section and share your story or bio. Share information about what content you will be providing your fans and followers.
3. For the next step, fill out the career section and select the moods your content evokes and your profile color scheme. This information will make your Portfolio more attractive and visible to fans, followers, and fellow Pindify Providers who are searching for particular content. An informative and attractive Portfolio will help you gain wider exposure.
4. Attract your fans and followers from other social channels and platforms and invite them to consume your Pindify content. For more tips about how to do this click here.
Start publishing! And monetizing your content!
Publish your first card
2. In the right-hand corner in the menu at the top of your screen, select ”Publish.”
3. Depending on your membership plan, select whether you would like to publish content to your main “Portfolio,” or to any of your additional “Page Portfolios.”
Select the type of media you would like to publish.
Post - Limited characters. Share a short announcement, a thought, lyric, poem.
Audio - Music, sample, podcast episode, book reading, interview
Video - Music, social interaction, interview, vlog, lesson
Image - Social image, artistic digital photography, design, fine art
Text - Article, blog entry, review, E-book, lyric, long-form poem
4. After selecting the type of media, upload a cover image, give it a title, and share some information about it. To increase your publication’s “searchability,” add hashtags and select moods from the drop-down menu.
5. Before publishing, select whether your content will be free for consumption, or whether fans and followers should pay to consume it. To do this, select “Free” or “Earn.”
6. Select publish. You’re done!
7. Hold on. If you selected to publish and need to go back to edit your card after you’ve published it, select the “dots” icon on the front of the card and select “edit” from the drop-down menu. Make your edits. Select publish.
Pro tip: Content published on Pindify should not be limited to the final product. Lure your fans and followers to your premium content by engaging with them throughout the creative process. Use this as an opportunity to share raw and unedited content. Inspire them to pursue their own creative passions. Monetize live-streams, drafts, and stories about what you create, how you create it, and why it is so important to you.
For more information about the advanced publication, settings go to:
Help & FAQ click here.